Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Heavy metal detox to think straight

I'm in college and I spend 20 hrs a day sometimes studying and going to school. I don't use any drugs to stay alert, just my natural energy. Someone asked me how I do it without the aide of drugs and so here you go, my secret:

1) I keep my body pH above 7. I do this by eating alkaline foods, avoiding refined foods and sugars and sodas and all that other crap my contemporaries scarf 24/7.
2) I take a liquid zeolite supplement to detox from the heavy metals in the food, air and water. I buy this product here locally and pay around $10 a bottle that lasts me 1 month. I also take a coral calcium product.
3) I take a live probiotic product to help me digest the food I eat and boost my immune system.
4) I exercise at the gym 3 times a day and do pushups in my room at least 5 times a day, enough to tire me out (usually 5 sets of 100) This keeps the blood flowing and gets me high on natural endorphins.
5) I take liquid vitamin and mineral supplements which are more bioavailable than the pill form. 6) I pray often and stay focused. I only listen to classical or instrument music so that I can think while listening instead of being brainwashed with someone else's world view. I don't watch much tv or news, I get my news from the Internet.
7) I avoid EMF's like the plague. My monitor is a low EMF monitor. I turn off all outlets to my bed when I sleep. I wear emf protection devices as well.

I feel doing these things keeps me healthy and full of energy. Now you know.

No comments: